Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Takaokagiejin's Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah good, and I see what you mean now. I still like my W5 to the end of my road idea,…"

Takaokagiejin replied Apr 4, 2008 to News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Do you mean opening the exit for cars onto Finsbury Park Avenue?"

Takaokagiejin replied Apr 4, 2008 to News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"If that is the case, perhaps they could move the W5 route to end at the Arena's pede…"

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"I live off Hermitage Road. I was therefore pretty annoyed to be told last week by a…"

Takaokagiejin replied Apr 3, 2008 to News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Hi Coach Neil I have often wondered what was going on in the ball park as it looks…"

Takaokagiejin replied Apr 2, 2008 to Finsbury Park's in Harringay Ward, but it doesn't feel like it..........

51 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

"I'm delighted to report that the promised rerouting of traffic from Sainsbury's via…"

Takaokagiejin replied Apr 2, 2008 to News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Blimey you've done loads, well done. I'll watch for your posts about the strategy gr…"

Takaokagiejin replied Mar 25, 2008 to "Police Called to Punch-up in Sainsbury's Car Park"

17 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Anette

"If you have any good ideas about how to get a traffic survey let me know and I'll jo…"

Takaokagiejin replied Mar 25, 2008 to "Police Called to Punch-up in Sainsbury's Car Park"

17 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Sadly that is not a solution as the cars have to get onto Green Lanes somehow and th…"

17 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Anette

"I have just been told by the nice man at Sainsbury's customer service desk that they…"

17 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service