Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lucy's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had trouble with wi-fi for several days now and initially thought it was my rou…"

Lucy replied Jan 26, 2018 to Virgin Media (again ad nauseam)

2 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by tigha

"Very well put, though I don't buy that Kober's enemies are all, or even mostly, from…"

Lucy replied Nov 7, 2017 to Councillor Stuart McNamara withdraws as a candidate in next year’s Haringey local elections

18 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by NeilT

"Looks fantastic. Well done to all involved. What happens next?"

Lucy replied Apr 22, 2017 to Community Group Publish Radical New Plan for St Ann's Hospital Site

4 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by tania

"So, for the refugee families, if they were working they would get a proportion of HB…"

Lucy replied Dec 2, 2016 to

just now

"I think that actually refers to the amount of HB tenants get, which admittedly is co…"

Lucy replied Dec 2, 2016 to

just now

"thanks for signing - and yes, Haringey Council really should take a look in the mirr…"

Lucy replied Sep 10, 2016 to Refugees Welcome Haringey #4familiesbyXmas petition to Haringey Council

14 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Takaokagiejin

"Hi Dexter, Thanks very much and we'd be very happy to have the opportunity to meet w…"

Lucy replied May 24, 2016 to Refugees Welcome in Haringey

11 May 25, 2016
Reply by Heather Martin

"Hi Ros, I gather Rose has been in touch and you've arranged to meet to talk about yo…"

Lucy replied May 20, 2016 to Refugees Welcome in Haringey

11 May 25, 2016
Reply by Heather Martin

"Hi Dexter, I'm a member of the Refugees Welcome Haringey campaign and we are campaig…"

Lucy replied May 20, 2016 to Refugees Welcome in Haringey

11 May 25, 2016
Reply by Heather Martin

"Hi Ros, Great that you have set up this petition! I'm not sure if you're aware of th…"

Lucy replied May 13, 2016 to Refugees Welcome in Haringey

11 May 25, 2016
Reply by Heather Martin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service