Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"The world is, indeed, an imperfect place, but cost-cutting, penny-pinching modern ho…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 24, 2012 to A sneak peek behind the front door of: The Coliseum Flats

26 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Elan

"Probably not too cynical, Clive. Supermarkets and other retailers, advertisers and s…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 23, 2012 to The Great Flapjack Scandal at Sainsburys

135 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"Quite right, RicP. And, remember, whenever a brand-name item is on offer, a promotio…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 23, 2012 to The Great Flapjack Scandal at Sainsburys

135 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"RicP - The "local" or "express" or whatever, smaller local branches of all the big s…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 22, 2012 to The Great Flapjack Scandal at Sainsburys

135 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"All modern flats - which may adhere to Haringey's standards - do not have to adhere…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 22, 2012 to A sneak peek behind the front door of: The Coliseum Flats

26 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Elan

"Clive - I'm sure you're right. Most of the protections that consumers have are under…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 22, 2012 to The Great Flapjack Scandal at Sainsburys

135 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"That's what I meant about modern buildings, and especially those thrown up by Paul S…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 22, 2012 to A sneak peek behind the front door of: The Coliseum Flats

26 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Elan

"If you sell more than a certain number of items per month on Amazon, you can pay par…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 22, 2012 to Old CDs and DVDs to sell? Let Music Magpie swoop in and carry them off for cash

10 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Fair dos, Hugh and Clive, I'm only judging by the photos, but you must admit that th…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 21, 2012 to A sneak peek behind the front door of: The Coliseum Flats

26 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Elan

"I think Hugh's idea of a local exchange/trade/sell night for CDs (and maybe DVDs or…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 21, 2012 to Old CDs and DVDs to sell? Let Music Magpie swoop in and carry them off for cash

10 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service