Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (507)

Discussions Replied To (498) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like a good structural engineer assessment was needed from the beginning. "

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 9 to Loft conversion for under £50K - is that possible?

23 Jul 11
Reply by Duguneek

"Yes, I've heard the hoover/plaster argument before. I've also heard they act as visu…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 9 to Loft conversion for under £50K - is that possible?

23 Jul 11
Reply by Duguneek

"You're correct, prices of timber and other basic for building are at least 150% of w…"

23 Jul 11
Reply by Duguneek

"I'm sorry not to be able to make any recommendations myself, but this thread is very…"

23 Jul 11
Reply by Duguneek

"Is the collection of DVDs still available? If so, can you tell me where they would n…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 2 to Huge DVD collection / 75+ / Full list included - £40 ono

2 Jul 2
Reply by James

"If a bedside, or any other kind of freestanding, lamp stops working, the first thing…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 2 to Recommendations for Someone/ somewhere to fix two bedside lamps?

2 Jul 2
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Thanks for the heads-up and the link, Hugh. Much appreciated."

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 18 to Friday Ketchup Delivery Problem

1 Jun 18
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Hi David - Yes, tomorrow morning, is fine. Best time for me would be around 11.00am,…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 1 to Free hi-fi stereo separates (untested for spares or repairs)

6 Jun 4
Reply by Pete

"Blimey O'Reilly! <g> (to use an old expression for surprise). You are very nea…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 1 to Free hi-fi stereo separates (untested for spares or repairs)

6 Jun 4
Reply by Pete

"I would certainly be interested in the tuner. Where would it need to be collected fr…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 31 to Free hi-fi stereo separates (untested for spares or repairs)

6 Jun 4
Reply by Pete

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service