Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"I inherited my father's gold Garrard watch (25 years' service) in 1965, and it has k…"

Christopher Fowler replied on Friday to Wanted: vintage watch repair in London

8 on Friday
Reply by Gordon T

"They are redundant in terms of their original purpose, to burn wood or coal. Of cour…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 24 to Chimney breast removal buying a house - any advice?

17 May 26
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

"I was referring to removing a chimney breast from ground level up to and including a…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 24 to Chimney breast removal buying a house - any advice?

17 May 26

"People remove chimney breasts to free up more floor space. Chimney breasts are entir…"

17 May 26

"I've sent a connection request so we can do this. "

Christopher Fowler replied May 14 to Beautiful roman blind with small pink/red rose design to give away

3 May 14
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Dear Renee - I noticed you had this roman bled listed for a couple of weeks, and was…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 10 to Beautiful roman blind with small pink/red rose design to give away

3 May 14

"As this is an important issue which many people feel strongly about, I am stepping b…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 4 to Making Waves or even Ripples from the U.S.A. ?

15 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

"This discussion forum is "Harringay Online". Why is a global issue - US student demo…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 3 to Making Waves or even Ripples from the U.S.A. ?

15 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I think that Mr Lammy would make a good Foreign Secretary. I realise there are plent…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 20 to A horrifying thought

7 Apr 20

"Hi Nick - We have a biggish bag of bubble-wrap looking for a good home. We're at the…"

Christopher Fowler replied Oct 6, 2023 to Bubble wrap wanted

4 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by NickM

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service