Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Friends of Railway Fields's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"We all support the demo against cuts! Have rephrased to avoid confusion!"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 19, 2011 to Sat 26th March Spring Launch - For those unable to attend the cuts demo, come along to a local community event and show our support for local groups and services!

2 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

"Yes I realise that, my parents are actually coming down from Yorkshire for the day a…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Feb 28, 2011 to Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch - Saturday 26th March 12-4pm

6 Feb 28, 2011

"Hi Mary    I have asked Cat, who manages Railway Fields, about the state of the herb…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Feb 27, 2011 to Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch - Saturday 26th March 12-4pm

6 Feb 28, 2011

"Hi Mary,   Thanks for showing interest in the Friends of Railway Fields.   We would…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Feb 19, 2011 to Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch - Saturday 26th March 12-4pm

6 Feb 28, 2011

"Hi Mary Great to hear from you.  Love your idea for the herb themed Treasure hunt, I…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Feb 2, 2011 to Friends of Railway Fields - First Meeting of the Year!!

2 Feb 2, 2011

"MINUTES FROM THE FRIENDS OF RAILWAY FIELDS MEETING 16th OCTOBER 2010 The agenda of…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Oct 17, 2010 to Invitation to Friends of Railway Fields’ first AGM

5 Oct 17, 2010

"Hi Julia, Sorry to have not got back to you before the meeting. Our next meeting wi…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Oct 17, 2010 to Invitation to Friends of Railway Fields’ first AGM

5 Oct 17, 2010

"Hi Justin Apologies, forgot to introduce myself! My name is Abi! The old group whic…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Oct 12, 2010 to Railway Fields Entrance on Umfreville Road

35 Oct 12, 2010

"Hello all I have just been reading this discussion with interest as I am not only a…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Oct 11, 2010 to Railway Fields Entrance on Umfreville Road

35 Oct 12, 2010

"Hi Julia! You can become a general member and we will keep you informed of any futu…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Oct 10, 2010 to Invitation to Friends of Railway Fields’ first AGM

5 Oct 17, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service