Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Olympia Harvey's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"love that this all came about because of a craving for raspberry leaf tea.... ... "

Olympia Harvey replied Nov 14, 2012 to Harringay's Cashmob Gets a Mention on BBC TV

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by shilps2

"Aw, thanks Tessa. I'm one of the organisers of the day (and a Harringay resident) so…"

Olympia Harvey replied Oct 31, 2012 to Family Fun days - Science - at the Royal Institution

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Tessa

"We got ours from www.windowfilm.co.uk which offers lots of different types of patter…"

Olympia Harvey replied Oct 19, 2012 to Frosting the Glass on Victorian Windows to stop people seeing in.

9 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"I've just started using support from Mike at zed1.com for my wordpress site. Seeing…"

Olympia Harvey replied Oct 9, 2012 to Wordpress Website Support

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

"hi rachella - can you give me a rough idea of a 'per window' cost based on your expe…"

Olympia Harvey replied Jun 11, 2012 to Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

"Thanks John - what is his name? and also, can you vouch for his window work? cheers…"

Olympia Harvey replied Mar 22, 2012 to Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

"We used Custom Cutters from Southgate/Arnos Grove a few years ago and they were very…"

Olympia Harvey replied Jan 27, 2012 to Does anyone have a recommendation for a Tree Surgeon?

4 May 4, 2013
Reply by Ian

"We're interested in the sleepy one. I'll message you"

Olympia Harvey replied Oct 14, 2011 to Hamax Bike seats for sale

1 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Olympia Harvey

"I recently used a company called Buggy Pitstop to get my Bugaboo fixed. They're at h…"

Olympia Harvey replied Jul 17, 2011 to Pram repairs

7 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Stuart

"We've just (finally) finished our buying and selling process - first started this ti…"

Olympia Harvey replied Jul 5, 2010 to Recommended Estate Agent please

16 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service