Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

AxP's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your post Karen, I'd be more than happy to get involved and help you. I,…"

AxP replied Apr 24, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"They also spoke of developing the second site there - what is called the Wilmott sit…"

AxP replied Apr 24, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Other little nuggets include the useful question of how many residents 80 dwellings…"

AxP replied Apr 23, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Sorry HOL for spamming the site but here's my posting in the older thread: I've just…"

AxP replied Apr 23, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Then let the council know. I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth and encourage…"

AxP replied Apr 23, 2013 to Major new Harringay housing development proposed

94 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"I've just returned from the Development Management Forum. THIS TOPIC IS STILL VERY M…"

AxP replied Apr 23, 2013 to Major new Harringay housing development proposed

94 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"I think John D's comment sums it up - a really BIG ugly building. There's no precede…"

AxP replied Apr 19, 2013 to Planning application for 80 flats on Railway Approach, Hampden Road N8

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"I think it's turned a corner!  I think the negatives in earlier posts stand out for…"

AxP replied Jun 3, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"Lord... didn't mean to cause Tony the extra hassle of having very detailed HOL conve…"

AxP replied Jun 2, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"Personally I am not big on ale but I agree with the 'less is more' philosophy around…"

AxP replied May 4, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service