Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Annabel Gregory's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I meant to include this with the previous post."

Annabel Gregory replied Jun 7 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"This campaign is a coalition of local groups, which was initiated by Haringey Clean…"

Annabel Gregory replied Jun 7 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"That sounds brilliant. A real benefit to a challenged NHS. "

Annabel Gregory replied Jun 2 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"Great! May I ask what assembly that was? "

Annabel Gregory replied May 31 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"Ah yes, I do remember Area Assemblies. They were basically Q&As, if I remember r…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 31 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"Yes, exactly! The CA should feed into decision-making by the Council, rather than be…"

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"I gather that the main cost in all this is producing the random sample, including se…"

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"I think both your and Michael's involvement sounds great - do you have to be represe…"

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"Analysis of the effectiveness of Citizens' Assemblies - here are some links, with di…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

"'Neighbourhood Assemblies' - do you mean the Forums, which take such an effort to se…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 on Monday
Reply by Amit

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service