Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Annabel Gregory's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I meant to include this with the previous post."

Annabel Gregory replied Jun 7 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"This campaign is a coalition of local groups, which was initiated by Haringey Clean…"

Annabel Gregory replied Jun 7 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"That sounds brilliant. A real benefit to a challenged NHS. "

Annabel Gregory replied Jun 2 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"Great! May I ask what assembly that was? "

Annabel Gregory replied May 31 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"Ah yes, I do remember Area Assemblies. They were basically Q&As, if I remember r…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 31 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"Yes, exactly! The CA should feed into decision-making by the Council, rather than be…"

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"I gather that the main cost in all this is producing the random sample, including se…"

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"I think both your and Michael's involvement sounds great - do you have to be represe…"

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"Analysis of the effectiveness of Citizens' Assemblies - here are some links, with di…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

"'Neighbourhood Assemblies' - do you mean the Forums, which take such an effort to se…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 1 hour ago
Reply by Amit

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service