Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ursula's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"if anyone can help out in Tottenham will be greatly appreciated. Contact myself or P…"

Ursula replied Mar 12, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"1. Yes primarily at night (but there have been one or two cases during the day) 2. T…"

Ursula replied Mar 12, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Thank you. Yes my post was about raising awareness. Unfortunately the case in Totten…"

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Thank you so much for helping. Any help in North London is greatly appreciated "

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Hi I have had confirm from SNARL today that I can post that the Finchley cat Maveric…"

Ursula replied Mar 8, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Thanks so much.  101 is what is also recommended as the Police are actively involved…"

Ursula replied Mar 7, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"HI Violet SNARL would really like to hear form Liz. I have tried to contact her and…"

Ursula replied Mar 7, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Both Finchley and Tottenham are with vets/RSPCA for autopsy.  Both cats had similari…"

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"HI all Irrespective of the area, Croydon or here, the message is the same.  This is…"

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"It's not scaremongering. It's helping raise awareness. Many cases in the past, peopl…"

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service