Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Robin Dennis's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you accept donations of feminine hygiene products (unopened)? Happy to wait until…"

Robin Dennis replied Jan 29, 2021 to meeting increased demand at the Food Bank

5 Feb 22, 2021
Reply by Dexter

"Thank you -- this is really helpful information, as I will need an urgent blood test…"

Robin Dennis replied Jan 15, 2021 to Blood Tests North Middlesex Hospital

1 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by Robin Dennis

"Heartily agree -- so glad I found this thread and had Neil's help replacing our elec…"

Robin Dennis replied Feb 9, 2015 to Reliable Plumber

7 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Clive Kelly

"I believe they are trying to respond to legitimate and repeated criticisms of lack o…"

Robin Dennis replied Oct 22, 2014 to Stop St Ann's Sell-off Meeting Organised

20 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Robin Dennis

"Well, my excrutiatingly long wait for a blood test was at the end of August this yea…"

Robin Dennis replied Oct 3, 2014 to St Ann's Hospital: Will Ed Miliband step in to shore his promise to protect the NHS ?

45 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"It's more complicated than that, as I noted below. It's basically just shy of an hou…"

Robin Dennis replied Oct 3, 2014 to St Ann's Hospital: Will Ed Miliband step in to shore his promise to protect the NHS ?

45 Oct 10, 2014

"I'm not fighting this because I don't like change -- I have only been an NHS patient…"

45 Oct 10, 2014

"I did not make that suggestion, and I believe Matthew would agree that the JSNA that…"

45 Oct 10, 2014

"Just for the record, the OED and Chambers both prefer Z for -ize (-ise) endings. I'm…"

45 Oct 10, 2014

"It was an eye injury -- not requiring an ambulance, but requiring medical care withi…"

45 Oct 10, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service