Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michelle F's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey ladies sorry been away but will get back on the chasing!!! As a reminder Movers…"

Michelle F replied Sep 29, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Amy Cooper-Wright

"Hi Abi, yes the hub know there is support for it but when I was chatting to then the…"

Michelle F replied Sep 19, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"Yes I do a Movers and Shakers in Crouch End too. Can never stop singing that bloomin…"

Michelle F replied Sep 17, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"That's fab, and yes I agree it would be great to meet more local mums so fingers cro…"

Michelle F replied Sep 17, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"Hi and thanks for everyone who has responded. I was chatting with the lady who ru…"

Michelle F replied Sep 11, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"No I didn't that's a great idea thanks "

Michelle F replied Sep 10, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"That's great to hear. I don't know many mums in this area as my Nct was in Finsbury…"

Michelle F replied Sep 9, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"That's great! Thanks Abi. Would you also know some other mums who maybe interested?"

Michelle F replied Sep 9, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"Hi Leslie, yes that is what another mum who was in the hub with me was saying, so it…"

Michelle F replied Sep 7, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

"Thanks for letting me know Taz that sounds great, might go check it out. Will keep y…"

Michelle F replied Sep 7, 2014 to Wood Green/Tottenham mums and dads. Anyone interested in baby classes at the Lordship Rec?

24 Dec 1, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service