Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

LadyDianaSpencer's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"True dat... I was only ever expecting or wanting authentic pizza and pasta to be hon…"

LadyDianaSpencer replied Sep 1, 2016 to Buonissimo to reopen as Passione & Tradizione?!

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"lol truly devastated... I was already planning my birthday meal there... "

LadyDianaSpencer replied Sep 1, 2016 to Buonissimo to reopen as Passione & Tradizione?!

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"As was Camden 10 years ago... West Green Road is the main artery connecting up and c…"

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Balls... I had presumed by the "Tradizione" part of the new name that the menu would…"

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Don't get too excited - I've not yet got confirmation from them that they are the sa…"

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Don't get too excited - I've not yet got confirmation from them that they are the sa…"

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"I went in and asked the builders when they first started. I've not looked in for a w…"

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service