Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Neil Le Milliere's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Had a quick chat with my chap and he's happy for his name and number to be posted he…"

Neil Le Milliere replied May 8, 2020 to Boiler pressure dropping regularly - looking for reliable/fair priced repairman

11 Jan 13
Reply by LeLo

"We've an independent plumber in our street who's excellent. if you still need someon…"

Neil Le Milliere replied May 8, 2020 to Boiler pressure dropping regularly - looking for reliable/fair priced repairman

11 Jan 13
Reply by LeLo

"Couldn't agree more, so much useful information that could have been provided, oppor…"

Neil Le Milliere replied Apr 10, 2020 to Letter from Leader of the Council? feels like the familiar CovidSpam..

12 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's very noticeable around this area that stuff is building up around council bin a…"

Neil Le Milliere replied Apr 7, 2020 to Information from Haringey about Waste Collection

8 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

"Sorry Michael, me again. In Southey Road N15 there is plenty of room during the day…"

Neil Le Milliere replied Apr 2, 2020 to Haringey Suspends Parking Restrictions for the Duration of the Crisis

26 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by JulieB

"Because their decision to charge for disposal of bulky items led to a big increase i…"

Neil Le Milliere replied Apr 2, 2020 to Information from Haringey about Waste Collection

8 Apr 7, 2020

"Unfortunately yes, the cheapest and shortest are two piece. The three and five piece…"

Neil Le Milliere replied Feb 16, 2018 to Pool cue in case (hardly used!) - 25

3 Feb 16, 2018

"Hi, is it a two, three, or five piece please? Thanks Neil"

Neil Le Milliere replied Feb 16, 2018 to Pool cue in case (hardly used!) - 25

3 Feb 16, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service