Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Benjamin C's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Direct quote from email by Richard Grindle, COO of Wildlife Trust London:   "We conc…"

Benjamin C replied Aug 28, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"No one does try to set a PB through the Coal House tables so why are you saying this…"

Benjamin C replied Aug 28, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"The council was looking at banning joggers then realised it was a bad idea and didn'…"

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"I'm sorry that happened to you.  But there are arseholes in every corner of society…"

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"Thanks for your reply - but I’d like to correct a few things - RSPB does not ban run…"

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"Jogging has been a lifeline in recent times for many people, as has access to nature…"

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"Hi Sparkle - could you accept my invitation to connect (presumably in your inbox?) s…"

Benjamin C replied Oct 30, 2019 to WANT TO BUY: pram suitable for jogging/running

4 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by sparkle

"Wow - amazing! - thank you so much, it looks great  I have just sent you a request t…"

Benjamin C replied Oct 29, 2019 to WANT TO BUY: pram suitable for jogging/running

4 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by sparkle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service