Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Benjamin C's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"As a small business owner myself (not in the hospitality or retail sector), I wholeh…"

Benjamin C replied Apr 16, 2021 to Class E Planning Permission - Kebab Gateway

11 Apr 26, 2021
Reply by ab123

"I don’t find it sad at all.  I live round the corner and very much support the new d…"

Benjamin C replied Dec 23, 2020 to Urgent! Happy Man Tree to Be felled 'imminently'. Other trees already being cut down. Protesters face two year jail sentences,

8 Jan 7, 2021
Reply by Sixfaces

"I'm a runner and I'm entitled to complain about being banned from the wetlands, whic…"

Benjamin C replied Sep 8, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"A few weeks have passed now & my initial annoyance at the ban has passed now.  I…"

Benjamin C replied Sep 8, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"Truthfully: no, I don’t want to be a Trustee of the Wildlife Trust.  I don’t want to…"

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"I’ve the utmost respect for birders/birding and the reservoir volunteers.  I do howe…"

Benjamin C replied Aug 29, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"The Trust is operated by a clique of upper middle class white guys who were lobbied…"

Benjamin C replied Aug 29, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"They aren’t incompatible at all.  It’s really about one dominant group of visitors p…"

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"Yea shit me man"

Benjamin C replied Aug 28, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

"Many thanks Neil for the positive debate/discussion & have a good day."

Benjamin C replied Aug 28, 2020 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service