Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Graham Charnock's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"The one at the end of Kimberley Gardens is used by day as a shelter for a homeless g…"

Graham Charnock replied Mar 1, 2019 to The problem with open-style telephone kiosks on Green Lanes is they're not really for making a call any more

6 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Graham Charnock

"People got to get to where they want to go. Every street in Harringey is residential…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 15, 2019 to Haringey's Top 10 Things to Do: what else would be on your list?

20 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Anka

"Yes, I often spend several happy hours queing at either end of Wightman Road whilst…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 15, 2019 to Haringey's Top 10 Things to Do: what else would be on your list?

20 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Anka

"Also a kebab from King Kebabs. The same guy has been making them for fifteen years.…"

20 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Anka

"I never said it was a lifestyle choice. That is your slanted phrasing. I do think it…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 6, 2019 to Police raid on rough sleepers under the bridge

36 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Shar

"Yes, thank you Harringay SNT, but can you please tell us why you needed six police o…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 5, 2019 to Police raid on rough sleepers under the bridge

36 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Shar

"Is it not possible that homeless street-sleepers actually like living that way, and…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 2, 2019 to Police raid on rough sleepers under the bridge

36 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Shar

"If the police or the authorities told me then I would know. Have they told you? Have…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 1, 2019 to Police raid on rough sleepers under the bridge

36 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Shar

"That's rather my point. Nobody is telling us. But read what it says on the tin: they…"

Graham Charnock replied Feb 1, 2019 to Police raid on rough sleepers under the bridge

36 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Shar

"Moving them from one cold place to another? Yes, that makes sense."

36 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Shar

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service