Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geoff Amabilino's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely not! HOL has over 11,000 signed up members.  Fellow HOLers - pledge the p…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Oct 5, 2016 to StART St Ann's Redevelopment Fundraising

11 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Steve

"I have had a chat with one of the StART team, and apparently there is no clear dispo…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Aug 10, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"The hospital site is not owned by LBH, but by the mental health trust.  The disposal…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Aug 10, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Hmm.  So half of HOL members pledged the price of a pint of beer or a couple of cups…"

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Thanks Zena. Now if we could get each HOL member to pledge a fiver, how much would t…"

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Thanks Hugh!  Top man!"

Geoff Amabilino replied Aug 9, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"I suspect that it is early days for that, as there is only outline planning permissi…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Aug 9, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"I am no expert here and it is not very intuitive, but here's a few points to mull ov…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Aug 8, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Good news!  Zena was a fine councillor for us in St Ann's.  Do yourselves a favour a…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Jun 28, 2016 to Zena Brabazon Selected as Labour Candidate for Harringay By-Election

20 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Hi Rebecca, Send me a connect rquest if you are still looking -  may be able to help…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Jun 24, 2016 to Short-term accommodation for visiting family - any ideas?

4 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service