Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geoff Amabilino's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"We went on Saturday morning (a queue, but not as bad as the photo) and the green was…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Apr 23, 2018 to Avoid Western Road Recycling Centre today?

37 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by James C

"Hi Pola, I second Michael's suggestion below.  Which road are you on? Ta. Geoff"

Geoff Amabilino replied Mar 8, 2018 to Street drinking outside my flat entrance

5 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Luke

"Yep, I use Mario from the old Anthos shop and have done for years.  He's selling fro…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Dec 9, 2017 to Christmas trees that deliver?

9 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Chris Florey

"Ray Timson info@dmcuk.biz Did a really good job for pinning of our backwall regardin…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Nov 2, 2017 to Structural Engineer Recommendations Please

5 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Eugene

"This is very sad news.  I worked alongside Nilgun for several years on the Strategy…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Aug 29, 2017 to Harringay Champion Nilgun Canver

13 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Ruth Valentine

"Sure - no problem.  You are first in line! "

Geoff Amabilino replied Jul 9, 2017 to Free - previously used marble tiles

4 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by LT

"Nice one Hugh. Shameless plug: These days, the Jazz Age returns most months to the S…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Jan 1, 2017 to Harringay in the Jazz Age - the Salon Bal

14 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"As you know I have more than a passing acquaintance with the music of that period.…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Nov 13, 2016 to Eavestaff Pianos Harringay - Can anyone Name the Stars?

6 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Hi Hugh,Lowest right hand picture is Harry Roy.  Top left is Gracie Fields, I think.…"

Geoff Amabilino replied Nov 12, 2016 to Eavestaff Pianos Harringay - Can anyone Name the Stars?

6 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Thanks Guy - will pass the info on."

Geoff Amabilino replied Oct 26, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service