Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Paul Soper's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Once upon a time Haringey was Tory controlled, from 1967 until 1970.  There was a Co…"

Paul Soper replied May 31 to Harringay Tories Need You!

28 Jun 6
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Strange - the term Blue Route doesn't seem to be identified but I suspect if you liv…"

Paul Soper replied May 24 to Emergency routes? Blue routes?

2 May 24
Reply by Michael Anderson

"How do you suggest they do that?  If you feel that they are intimidating then they a…"

Paul Soper replied May 3 to Voting in vain

30 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's your choice... actually it's only significant where there is a close contest, m…"

30 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Tellers are there to try to avoid bothering people in the evening - if you said you…"

30 May 5
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Not a problem - hope the presentation goes well... "

Paul Soper replied May 1 to Powerpoint projector wanted

6 May 1
Reply by Paul Soper

"Got mine - Haringey increased their levy by 2.99% in addition to which is 2% levy fo…"

Paul Soper replied Mar 22 to 2024/5 council tax bills

4 Mar 24
Reply by Dick Harris

"Quote "For instance, traffic numbers have been increasing exponentially in London fo…"

Paul Soper replied Mar 18 to Government report finds LTNs are popular and effective

13 Mar 19
Reply by Sam Craft

"Of course if you read a different paper - The Times, same day, " Low-traffic neighbo…"

Paul Soper replied Mar 15 to Government report finds LTNs are popular and effective

13 Mar 19
Reply by Sam Craft

"Clem - legend... I heard a story that he was engaged to do a rerecord of Shakin' All…"

Paul Soper replied Feb 23 to An unknown music legend with a Green Lanes connection

10 Mar 3
Reply by John Shulver

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service