Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gary Smith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately it is happening throughou…"

Gary Smith replied Dec 1, 2023 to Snatch Thieves on Wightman Road

11 Dec 3, 2023
Reply by Alan

"A nice response but you mixed up your "I"s and "We"s. If you are, as a plumbing comp…"

Gary Smith replied Jun 16, 2023 to Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"A nice response but you mixed up your "I"s and "We"s. If you are, as a plumbing comp…"

Gary Smith replied Jun 16, 2023 to Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"You will need to visit the Apple Support site where they will list the supported ver…"

Gary Smith replied May 6, 2022 to Macbook website issues

9 May 9, 2022
Reply by KP

"A couple of months ago, Apple stopped supporting certain of their software component…"

Gary Smith replied May 5, 2022 to Macbook website issues

9 May 9, 2022
Reply by KP

"If it helps, Dundee Council have just released an app which is used for noisy neighb…"

Gary Smith replied Jan 7, 2022 to Hate speech outside Seven Sisters tube station?

29 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

"Of course that is what you would see. It is safe to go up to anyone and say "I suppo…"

Gary Smith replied Jan 7, 2022 to Hate speech outside Seven Sisters tube station?

29 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

"I don't see that it is a quandary. It is not necessary to roll over and let evil win…"

29 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

"Fundamentalism is usually an evil. The work of the Devil if people are going to use…"

29 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

"My view would be "What is wrong with Tottenham that we allow homophobic (and the res…"

29 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service