Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Elisabeth von Glasenapp's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"exactly, but didn't, and does not acknowledge any responsibility and the Council has…"

Elisabeth von Glasenapp replied Jul 28, 2017 to Rogue Landlord and useless Council

33 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Elisabeth von Glasenapp

"I have not created this situation. Sign a contract for an accommodation for one pers…"

Elisabeth von Glasenapp replied Jul 28, 2017 to Rogue Landlord and useless Council

33 Jul 28, 2017

"Become a councillor, but I guess their are flooded with requests for help. In theor…"

33 Jul 28, 2017

"Thank you ! to add the post above: I tried for six months to reason with them but qu…"

Elisabeth von Glasenapp replied Jul 27, 2017 to Rogue Landlord and useless Council

33 Jul 28, 2017

"Thank you for sharing it. I sadly deal with more than 1 party and have no official s…"

Elisabeth von Glasenapp replied Jul 27, 2017 to Rogue Landlord and useless Council

33 Jul 28, 2017

"Exactly, that is the point. Children are no blanco cheque to do what you like withou…"

33 Jul 28, 2017

"Of course I cannot sleep as the consequence! And that is driving me mad as sleep dep…"

33 Jul 28, 2017

"Thank you very much, after more then 8 months despair does not come close to this en…"

Elisabeth von Glasenapp replied Jul 26, 2017 to Rogue Landlord and useless Council

33 Jul 28, 2017

"I am not blaming the children, but their parents and in combination with the house i…"

Elisabeth von Glasenapp replied Jul 26, 2017 to Rogue Landlord and useless Council

33 Jul 28, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service