Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Got a mortgage Will? Why, if a lot of us are hundreds of thousands in debt, is it wr…"

Chris Setz replied Jun 8, 2010 to Big savings needed in Haringey. Where should the savings come from?

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

">>PFI was a financial disaster From what I read the government are going to pr…"

Chris Setz replied Jun 8, 2010 to Big savings needed in Haringey. Where should the savings come from?

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

">>What is polarising, immoderate or unrepresentative about stating what the na…"

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

">> unwillingness to face up to the huge financial mess This is a political poi…"

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"I'm not appalled, but I agree with you Mark. Surely this thread illustrates the prob…"

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Is this facility not simply so that residents can see for themselves that the figure…"

Chris Setz replied Jun 2, 2010 to Apply to view Haringey Council's accounts

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks Hugh but my councillor is not part of the ruling party in power and I underst…"

Chris Setz replied May 27, 2010 to Should the Council allow residents to re-use and recycle at the Reuse and Recycling Centres?

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Liz - you're marvellous! Glad the Council are doing things so well. I don't s…"

Chris Setz replied May 27, 2010 to Should the Council allow residents to re-use and recycle at the Reuse and Recycling Centres?

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Alan - I appreciate your kindness and circumspection - sounds as if you're a…"

Chris Setz replied May 25, 2010 to Big savings needed in Haringey. Where should the savings come from?

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Hi Ruth - it's always been 'bread and circuses' for the masses hasn't it? Gotta love…"

Chris Setz replied May 25, 2010 to Big savings needed in Haringey. Where should the savings come from?

184 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service