Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

renee taylor's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"i Can reccomend Zambezi digital local firm on wightman rd."

renee taylor replied Oct 9, 2012 to Looking for web designer/programer

13 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Joseph Jay

"yes apologies for my misinformation ........i think thats right "

renee taylor replied Sep 17, 2012 to Harvest festival this Saturday @Capel manor

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"I would love to come along can you give me an idea of price and menus ? "

renee taylor replied Aug 3, 2012 to New Supper Club dates for August just in

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"thanks ! please find us and like us on Facebook to keep in touch and receive news an…"

renee taylor replied Jul 13, 2012 to Filling the Gap Community Cafe- Friday 13th cafe open for last time until autumn

2 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"I agree there is no joined up thinking, one arm is doing one thing and  the other is…"

renee taylor replied Jul 5, 2012 to Filling the Gap Community Cafe - What is it all about ?

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"fillingthegapcommunitycafe@gmail.com should have put it on there also filling the ga…"

renee taylor replied Jul 5, 2012 to Filling the Gap Community Cafe - What is it all about ?

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"yes its going to be great - it will be a real feast. "

renee taylor replied Jul 2, 2012 to Local Community Cafe Open on Friday - CURRY WEEK !

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"Hi, we can help we are filling the gap community cafe and we do exactly what you ar…"

renee taylor replied May 9, 2012 to Wanted to hire: granny/ mum for informal birthday catering

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

"Hi, Have you thought about or do you get any food from fareshare, may be worth look…"

renee taylor replied Mar 25, 2012 to CARIS, St Ann's Church Hall is running out of food

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by AntK

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service