Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Adrian (From the land of OZ)'s Discussions (333)

Discussions Started (34) Replies Latest Activity

It's Official. We''re Leaving. Two Bed Garden Flat available

So I admit this is a blatant attempt to advertise our flat, so apologies Hugh if you need to remove, but if anyone is looking, details are …

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

3 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Amanda

Parking Woes...Again!

Hi All,  Does anyone know who we can complain to about the Parking Services section of the council? I've ordered a two week visitor permit…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

9 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

Futon Company folding double sofa bed for sale, must go by Monday

Hi All,  Looking for a new home for our sofabed. We'll be moving in a few weeks (I hope) so looking to offload some extra furniture, so wil…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in For Sale / Want to Buy

7 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kelly Scott

Kitchen Appliance recycling, reuse or second hand shop

Hi All,  I remember some mention earlier of a shop near Finsbury Park that sells/recycles old appliances.  We have a few kitchen appliances…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by elfi jenkins

Laminate Underlay

Hi All,  Been busy replacing my worn out carpets with laminate flooring. Now it's all down I've got half a packet of underlay left if anyon…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Domshaw

Baby Seat for Car

Hi All,  We've got some friends visiting, and was wondering if anyone had a baby seat suitable for a 2 year old we could borrow for a weeke…

4 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Free TV and Surround sound system

Hi All,  Finally decided to upgrade my TV to a flat screen. In doing so I've discovered new technology uses HDMI rather than SCART so I've…

5 Dec 13, 2013

Biking Borough??

Is Haringey really a cycling borough? I ask, because cycling always appears to be an afterthough, or a band-aid approach. The Biking Boroug…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

11 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by John D

Street Sweeping and rotting leaves

So checking the haringey site our streets should be swept twice a week, yet the footpaths are a slippery mess of rotting leaves and have be…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

14 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by matt

Free Bed

Hi All,  I've up sized my bed from a double to a single. Anyone wanting a near new (2-3 years old) wooden frame bed, you have till tomorrow…

1 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Gerry Platt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service