Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Steve Hatch's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Just thought you may find these stats interesting, although they are eight years old…"

Steve Hatch replied Jun 26, 2009 to Threats to our neighbourhood heritage in Harringay

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Interesting point Alan, It's not so much what you say, it's how you say it! Also in…"

Steve Hatch replied Jun 26, 2009 to Threats to our neighbourhood heritage in Harringay

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Liz, the Tott Journal article is a good one, as usual I type away without rea…"

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I am really pleased to hear that, great idea! I would be more than happy to stock so…"

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I have read that book, I used to be a member of the Hornsey Historical society, I al…"

Steve Hatch replied Jun 25, 2009 to Threats to our neighbourhood heritage in Harringay

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I agree, fascinating, lots of history... The smaller cotages were apparently built f…"

Steve Hatch replied Jun 25, 2009 to Threats to our neighbourhood heritage in Harringay

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The Noel Park is indeed a conservation area. Designed by a chap called Roland Plumb,…"

49 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Zena You are welcome. As far as I am aware the HHSRS laws apply to all landlords…"

Steve Hatch replied Jun 16, 2009 to Landlords jailed for fire on Hampden Road

7 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Steve Hatch

"Hi Liz, I am in the unfortunate position of managing a HMO (the only one thankfully,…"

Steve Hatch replied Jun 16, 2009 to Landlords jailed for fire on Hampden Road

7 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Steve Hatch

"Hi Lee, Good news, I have a good one you can borrow! It's 7lb and perfect for the j…"

Steve Hatch replied May 29, 2009 to Anyone have a sledgehammmer?

15 May 31, 2009
Reply by Lee Andrews

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service