Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

snail's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Please check your inbox. I'm still around tonight if you want to collect it today. "

snail replied Mar 9 to Selling vicks warm mist humidifier - £10

5 Mar 9
Reply by snail

"Great I’ll DM you with collection details. "

5 Mar 9
Reply by snail

"Hi Kit, apologies I didn't see this message. The book is still available if you're i…"

snail replied Mar 9 to Free cookbook for instant pots (or other multifuctional cookers)

2 Mar 9
Reply by snail

"Hi, Apologies I didn't see your reply. This is still available if you're still inter…"

5 Mar 9
Reply by snail

"Hi Ann, apologies I didn't see your reply! I've just sent you a connection request."

snail replied Mar 9 to Free, unused new in the box Lakeland Bag Master Food Bag Holder Stand

2 Mar 9
Reply by snail

"I have a spare unused stovetop pressure cooker, a solid German brand (WMF), it's 6.5…"

snail replied Dec 9, 2023 to Anyone have a pressure cooker they don't use?

3 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Anna K

"Just sent you a message, it's yours. "

snail replied Oct 28, 2023 to Giving away 2 tins of Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dog food

3 Oct 28, 2023
Reply by snail

"yes this weekend works for us. I'll send you a connection request so I can send you…"

snail replied Aug 25, 2023 to Free - EE router

2 Aug 25, 2023
Reply by snail

"Free this afternoon except between 4pm and 4:45pm.  Sent you a message with more det…"

snail replied Aug 18, 2023 to For sale: Honeywell Waterproof Fire Chest 1100 - £20

4 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by snail

"Hi - yes, you can collect this evening. I have sent you a connection request so I ca…"

snail replied Aug 18, 2023 to For sale: Honeywell Waterproof Fire Chest 1100 - £20

4 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by snail

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service