Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Emily Wood's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I've added you as a connection so hopefully can then DM to arrange collectio…"

Emily Wood replied Jul 23, 2021 to Bobike Junior Classic rear childseat - urban black - £25

4 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by mflat

"Hiya I'd be interested in this...  will dm you"

Emily Wood replied Jul 23, 2021 to Bobike Junior Classic rear childseat - urban black - £25

4 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by mflat

"Hi Jon, would this be able to be used for repointing a patio? If so I'd love to coll…"

Emily Wood replied Apr 26, 2021 to FREE 11 bags of grey pointing mortar to give away

1 Apr 26, 2021
Reply by Emily Wood

"Oh really? okay then actually it would work! and we can always try it with the top f…"

Emily Wood replied Dec 9, 2015 to Desk needed for community project this Tues/Wed

4 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Emily Wood

"Hi Marg, Thank you so much for the kind offer, but don't think it would work for us.…"

Emily Wood replied Dec 9, 2015 to Desk needed for community project this Tues/Wed

4 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Emily Wood

"Yes please!! this is exactly what I need! will try to send you a connection request…"

Emily Wood replied Nov 6, 2015 to Corner computer desk to give away - great for small flats

1 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Emily Wood

"Hi Phil Yes please that would be amazing. Please send me a text and I'll call you t…"

Emily Wood replied Apr 11, 2014 to WANTED: spare kids garden toys/slide/climbing frame/trampoline

4 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

"MJ has one that Huey has nearly grown out of! You should call her. :-)"

Emily Wood replied Mar 30, 2014 to WANTED: Jumperoo

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

"Thanks Margaret! Have sent you an email. Emily"

Emily Wood replied Mar 30, 2014 to Does anyone have a Travelscoot (disability scooter) that I can take peek at?

3 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

"That's great thank you Pat!! so annoying that the GP doesn't actually suggest this.…"

Emily Wood replied Sep 7, 2013 to Do you have a wheelchair I can borrow?

6 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service