Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jill Owen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm interested depending on the age range. Please can you tell me anymore   Many tha…"

Jill Owen replied 13 hours ago to Green Lanes Book Club

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Jill Owen

"Hi. Yes sounds of interest. Maybe we could have a chat about it?"

Jill Owen replied Mar 16, 2025 to Any local pianists/MD for collab?

4 Mar 16, 2025
Reply by Thibaud

"Hello I'm a local pianist trained 25 years ago at the RAM and in accompaniment. I ha…"

Jill Owen replied Mar 14, 2025 to Any local pianists/MD for collab?

4 Mar 16, 2025
Reply by Thibaud

"Hi there. I’m a very experienced piano teacher in Stroud Green with much 1 or 2 spac…"

Jill Owen replied Sep 16, 2022 to Wanted: Piano teacher for daughter

4 Sep 26, 2022
Reply by man-thinking

"Hi there. Do you have a link to the apartment? Thanks!"

Jill Owen replied Aug 27, 2019 to Flat for sale in North Norfolk

2 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by John M

"Hi Vanessa, can you send me a CV/and or and more importantly a paragraph or two on w…"

Jill Owen replied Feb 8, 2019 to Can anyone recommend an after school part time nanny?

7 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Larissa Karl

"Who is Rosie please?! In the first instance I want people to send me a CV and/or and…"

Jill Owen replied Feb 8, 2019 to Can anyone recommend an after school part time nanny?

7 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Larissa Karl

"I do! How old is your child/children? Realistically next September as I’m focusing o…"

Jill Owen replied Jan 11, 2019 to Fun children’s choir

2 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Jill Owen

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service