Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jazz at The Salisbury's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah!! Sorry, normally i include that information!!. Doors are at 8 and the music star…"

Jazz at The Salisbury replied May 5, 2015 to Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 10th of May - Zonica Feat. Gareth Lockrane

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

"Hello Geraldine B. This was on Sunday the 2nd of november so you missed it i'm afrai…"

Jazz at The Salisbury replied Nov 8, 2014 to Jazz at The Salisbury Presents-Sunday November 2nd - Huw V Willam's Hon

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

"Hello! The next two dates are london Jazz fest dates and are  Sunday November 16th -…"

Jazz at The Salisbury replied Nov 8, 2014 to Jazz at The Salisbury Presents-Sunday November 2nd - Huw V Willam's Hon

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

"Pay  on the door!  See you there!"

Jazz at The Salisbury replied Nov 15, 2013 to Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - LONDON JAZZ FESTIVAL SPECIAL EVENT - Sun 17 of Nov - FLASHMOB

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Nick Mee

"Great. Thanks alot for that Geoff. Thats excellent."

Jazz at The Salisbury replied May 24, 2012 to Jazz at The Salisbury presents THE TOM TAYLOR QUINTET and THE BUTTON BAND Sunday May 20th

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jazz at The Salisbury

"O yes! It starts at 830 5 pound entry. "

Jazz at The Salisbury replied May 19, 2012 to Jazz at The Salisbury presents THE TOM TAYLOR QUINTET and THE BUTTON BAND Sunday May 20th

4 May 24, 2012

"Great. Come down on sunday, i won't be there but my friend (ryan) who helps run the…"

Jazz at The Salisbury replied Oct 1, 2011 to Jazz at The Salisbury

3 Oct 1, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service