Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dee's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Gorgeous garden. loving the inflatable pool on the last shot.  I went at different t…"

Dee replied Jun 16, 2017 to Late Evening Sun - Which is sunny of the street - On the Ladder & at what times?

27 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Nick G-T

"Cheers. Think ill just have check the house out at different tines of tge day."

Dee replied Jun 12, 2017 to Late Evening Sun - Which is sunny of the street - On the Ladder & at what times?

27 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Nick G-T

"Yeah so true. We viwing a south facing one below the passsge so in Left as you go up…"

Dee replied Jun 12, 2017 to Late Evening Sun - Which is sunny of the street - On the Ladder & at what times?

27 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Nick G-T

"might avoid that one then.. i think the site is cool and easy to create quick pricin…"

Dee replied Jun 5, 2017 to Anyone had a small 'lean to' side return extension cost and recommendations?

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

"oooh fab i;ll have peak at the website and might have wander over to Beaconsfield Ro…"

Dee replied Jun 5, 2017 to Anyone had a small 'lean to' side return extension cost and recommendations?

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

"Thanks Ismay."

Dee replied Jun 4, 2017 to Anyone had a small 'lean to' side return extension cost and recommendations?

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

"thanks Rob."

Dee replied Jun 4, 2017 to Anyone had a small 'lean to' side return extension cost and recommendations?

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

"Brilliant. always good to talk to someone whose in the process too. Thanks"

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

"Cheers. Who are your planning on using? We found an architect but still need a build…"

Dee replied Jun 2, 2017 to Anyone had a small 'lean to' side return extension cost and recommendations?

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

"thank you. "

Dee replied Jun 1, 2017 to Anyone had a small 'lean to' side return extension cost and recommendations?

23 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Dee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service