Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

thedogspollocks's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey KP, Thought i'd link you to this in case you hadn't seen it.  www.thecleaningg…"

thedogspollocks replied Sep 2, 2023 to 'Cleaning Gurus' - any good?

2 Sep 2, 2023
Reply by thedogspollocks

"Honestly just an all round lovely dude as well.  He deserves all the praise he gets. "

thedogspollocks replied Jul 19, 2023 to Window cleaner Phil Yankey highly recommend 079 0388 6507

2 Jul 21, 2023
Reply by Barney Winnett

""You and me both!" :)"

thedogspollocks replied Jun 26, 2023 to Looking for a cleaner

2 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by ArnoldRimmer

"https://www.aandpgascontractorsltd.co.uk/index.html These guys ?"

thedogspollocks replied Apr 27, 2023 to Boiler gurgling, with intermittent sounds akin to a spitfire plane. Need a boiler repairman. Any suggestions?

13 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Don

"I did, but that person seems to no longer operate in the area, as I've attempted to…"

thedogspollocks replied Apr 27, 2023 to Boiler gurgling, with intermittent sounds akin to a spitfire plane. Need a boiler repairman. Any suggestions?

13 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Don

"Hey John, Aye the pressure keeps going down admittedly, though no evidence of leakin…"

13 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Don

"Can't see any obvious leaks, and rather hoping it isn't peeing into the downstairs n…"

thedogspollocks replied May 7, 2020 to Boiler pressure dropping regularly - looking for reliable/fair priced repairman

11 Jan 13
Reply by LeLo

"Aye, it could just be the expansion vessel. Either way, I'm not prepared to go into…"

thedogspollocks replied May 7, 2020 to Boiler pressure dropping regularly - looking for reliable/fair priced repairman

11 Jan 13
Reply by LeLo

"How else can you efficiently direct your prejudice.... I jest"

thedogspollocks replied Aug 8, 2016 to Noisy Saturday Builders working - How to stop this.

8 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Sarah

"I don't want to hassle the poor lad and its none of my business really. I'm sure if…"

thedogspollocks replied Jul 3, 2015 to Jam in a Jar ... the man who left the bar ... for a band ...

12 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service