Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jacqueline Osley's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"do stallholders have to book for the whole week or is it possible to do just one or…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Nov 30, 2012 to Coliseum Christmas Arts and Crafts Pop Up Stalls-stallholders needed

6 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by nick k

"We got the leaflet telling us there would be changes but didn't get the one saying w…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Oct 26, 2012 to Did anyone else forget the new rubbish collection day?

5 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Sharon

"The photo of this building was taken by my husband! We live in N8 and he's passionat…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Oct 5, 2012 to Further Local Royal Mail Sorting Office Closures Confirmed

3 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I hope all the people who turn up on Sunday make a point of coming on subsequent Sun…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Sep 21, 2012 to Hornsey Journal does its bit to support the Harringay Market Cashmob

2 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Loved the vibrancy of the market today Jessica -  and the lovely stalls. You've done…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jul 2, 2012 to Local Newspaper Report on Harringay Market

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

"Do you know the official start date for emptying your dry recycling bin? These were…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jun 12, 2012 to Decoding Haringey recycling rules

20 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Laura

"I'm afraid I'm biased because I did help organise the Craft Trail but all the stallh…"

Jacqueline Osley replied May 9, 2012 to A quick visit to the Crouch End Festival yesterday

19 May 10, 2012

"Sorry - my reply was actually meant for Therese above, who seemed to be very, very n…"

Jacqueline Osley replied May 9, 2012 to A quick visit to the Crouch End Festival yesterday

19 May 10, 2012

"I think you missed a lot of what was going on - Hornsey Library was buzzing on Satur…"

Jacqueline Osley replied May 8, 2012 to A quick visit to the Crouch End Festival yesterday

19 May 10, 2012

"Hi lynette, Yes, you would be eligible if you design / print  the t shirts yourself.…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Mar 29, 2012 to Made in Crouch End Arts and Crafts Fair

3 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Lynette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service