Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jacqueline Osley's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I offered to help with activities for children after after seeing a post about this…"

Jacqueline Osley replied May 13 to Volunteers to help organise the Crouch End Festival (July 16-18, 2021)

1 May 13
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

"Is the Moorfields unit still there?"

Jacqueline Osley replied Feb 19 to A walk around St Ann’s hospital

17 Feb 22
Reply by Chris Setz

"Nine parcels arrived yesterday. The postman  said they were the last of the backlog…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jan 16 to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

169 Jan 28
Reply by JJ B

"We certainly don’t get Mail in N8 8QG three times a week. We seem to get some on Mon…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jan 12 to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

169 Jan 28
Reply by JJ B

"No post for a week but then today a parking fine! And an inappropriate one at that,…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jan 11 to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

169 Jan 28
Reply by JJ B

"The area covered by the Tufnell Park office is just too wide. The Hornsey sorting of…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jan 8 to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

169 Jan 28
Reply by JJ B

"6 parcels/ packets. N8 8qg. Have stopped ordering now as can’t be sure things will c…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jan 7 to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

169 Jan 28
Reply by JJ B

"Saw an item on the news today in which business owners were complaining that people…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Aug 21, 2020 to Enforcing mask wearing in shops

56 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by KP

"I spoke to my postie and said  I was sorry to hear that one of his colleagues had di…"

Jacqueline Osley replied Jun 8, 2020 to Are local postal services still operating?

121 Apr 21
Reply by Tom

"Don’t think they are prioritising Ebay as I am waiting for 4 items ordered three wee…"

Jacqueline Osley replied May 22, 2020 to Are local postal services still operating?

121 Apr 21
Reply by Tom

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service