Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zoi's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Also going on the street if no one claims them - small child’s bed, dining table and…"

Zoi replied Sep 28, 2022 to Free vintage wardrobe

1 Sep 28, 2022
Reply by Zoi

"For a moment I thought this post was about me and found it creepy. It's perhaps a bi…"

Zoi replied Feb 18, 2017 to Looking for lady who crossed my path coming out of the Haringay Station Bridge around 9am on Saturday 11th Feb pushing a bike

11 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by John D

"Okay thanks Hugh for this. I'm still not clear which type of school a foundation tru…"

Zoi replied May 4, 2016 to Chestnuts Primary won’t be a community school any longer?

6 May 4, 2016
Reply by Zoi

"Thank you Luci, it's great to have the perspective from a governor of another school…"

Zoi replied May 4, 2016 to Chestnuts Primary won’t be a community school any longer?

6 May 4, 2016
Reply by Zoi

"Thank you Hugh I appreciate it and it's good to know that Chestnuts will be giving t…"

6 May 4, 2016
Reply by Zoi

"I think that the cuts to CCs are a drop in the ocean for Haringey, so it's not reall…"

Zoi replied Jul 16, 2015 to The Ladder Children's Centre slated for closure by @haringeycouncil - please complete survey. No kids required

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wholepint

"It's heartening to see your posts. The Haringey Children's Centres Alliance brings t…"

Zoi replied Jul 16, 2015 to The Ladder Children's Centre slated for closure by @haringeycouncil - please complete survey. No kids required

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wholepint

"Thanks for putting the film on there!"

Zoi replied Jul 3, 2015 to The Ladder Children's Centre slated for closure by @haringeycouncil - please complete survey. No kids required

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wholepint

"Thanks Liz, great advice on how to respond! Also parents can get involved in the con…"

Zoi replied Jul 3, 2015 to The Ladder Children's Centre slated for closure by @haringeycouncil - please complete survey. No kids required

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wholepint

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service