Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ian's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"oh, Antoinette, you were the one that stated previously its a simple solution. Tax o…"

Ian replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"you pay the council rent and never own the property?"

Ian replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"The wealthy "real landlords" will find other methods to protect profits that is not…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Maurice, I understand what you are saying and I put it politely and put it to you th…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"John, because a person has rental properties, that does not spell a wealthy person,…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"The balance of power is not with a landlord and both sides have powers under the law…"

Ian replied Oct 16, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"The answer is never simple and if the buy to let market is taxed out of existence, t…"

Ian replied Oct 15, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I am not hearing a balanced report. Renters need housing that local authorities cann…"

Ian replied Oct 14, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Basic pay = employment benefit residents parking = parking tax Naturally if you make…"

Ian replied Aug 12, 2016 to Here come the self driving vehicles AND Basic Income

21 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"It’s a big and increasing problem that I often think about and see. Re-education and…"

Ian replied Jun 17, 2016 to Support for elderly neighbour

9 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Victoria

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service