Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Robert Pike's Discussions (419)

Discussions Replied To (406) Replies Latest Activity

"If you look up for Parents for Healthy Streets Haringey on Facebook there is a Debor…"

Robert Pike replied Apr 5, 2019 to Is there a cycling club in Harringay?

2 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by John McMullan

"Thanks for doing this. Can I copy this to the Tidy Up Tottenham group and the Friend…"

Robert Pike replied Mar 12, 2019 to Chestnuts Park: flytipping of garden waste

4 Mar 12, 2019
Reply by Alyson

"If you have issues please follow the Tidy-Up-Tottenham group on Facebook. You can re…"

Robert Pike replied Feb 15, 2019 to Anyone else having problems with Our Haringey app?

3 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Alice B

"Hi Chris, I live on Cornwall Rd and will bring my toddler to have a look as he fasci…"

Robert Pike replied Feb 8, 2019 to Volunteer for Wildlife at St. Ann's this Saturday (Feb 9th but also 9th and 18th March)

3 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Chris Setz

"Just to let everyone know that through the Tidy Up Tottenham Group on Facebook we ar…"

Robert Pike replied Jan 29, 2019 to Green Flag judge expresses concern at "serious failings" on their return visit to Finsbury Park

22 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Robert Pike

"Clissold has a warden and closes at night too. "

Robert Pike replied Jan 25, 2019 to Green Flag judge expresses concern at "serious failings" on their return visit to Finsbury Park

22 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Robert Pike

"It goes without saying that the Friends have been the leaders in improving the park…"

Robert Pike replied Jan 25, 2019 to Two more parks in Haringey lose their Green Flag status: Chestnuts and Paignton

9 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Robert Pike

"In terms of litter i would pay tribute to the rugby club boys whose warm up involves…"

Robert Pike replied Jan 25, 2019 to Green Flag judge expresses concern at "serious failings" on their return visit to Finsbury Park

22 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Robert Pike

"There will be a parade at Railway Fields on Saturday. Kids making session from 2pm.…"

Robert Pike replied Dec 6, 2018 to No Lantern Parade this year?

7 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Liz

"As a kid remember my hometown team Yeovil then of the Vauxhall Conference make it to…"

Robert Pike replied Nov 11, 2018 to Cmon Haringey borough fc

10 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Raymond Coggin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service