Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Rosamund Tomlins's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian, I haven't suggested removing the post at all. Please don't infer something th…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Feb 11, 2022 to More 'corruption' unveiled at the Council

18 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

"Agreed. There is information within the article to be shared, but not the political…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Feb 11, 2022 to More 'corruption' unveiled at the Council

18 Feb 11, 2022

"It's the potentially influencing opining, & rudeness, not the subject itself, th…"

18 Feb 11, 2022

"What is the point of your post? To show us a newspaper article of interest or start…"

18 Feb 11, 2022

"Fox poo & wee appears near my front door if I don't top up the water bowl I took…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Feb 4, 2022 to Foxes disapproving of my daily paper?

10 Feb 5, 2022
Reply by Paul C

"Thanks Jim, a useful reference. Yes - it's absolutely comparable, in my opinion. The…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Feb 4, 2022 to Council vote last night confirms Blackboy Lane name change

31 Feb 7, 2022
Reply by John Shulver

"I used Knights (Tottenham High Rd, lovely green tiled building) to sell in Autumn 20…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Jan 23, 2022 to Any experience with local estate agents for selling please?

14 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Lucy W

"I love the fact that they've uncovered the original W. Andrews sign, but I also love…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Jan 23, 2022 to Decent new Asian restaurant - Hochima - Philip Lane

7 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by Huisfuis

"Hi Kerrie, If this is the sort of thing you want, I've got one of these in pale gree…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Jan 14, 2022 to Tall CD Tower wanted

1 Jan 14, 2022

"I've a huge one right now, & some smaller ones, & expecting another biggun v…"

Rosamund Tomlins replied Dec 3, 2021 to Does anyone have any cardboard boxes they want to get rid of?

9 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Christopher Fowler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service