Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ian's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"You now say its the lack of social housing that we really need to address. What happ…"

Ian replied Oct 21, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I am not a follower or fan boy of Kiyosaki but a lot of his messages are valid. This…"

Ian replied Oct 21, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"see attached for a quick comparison of mindset difference from rich dad poor dad. FY…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"As far as I am concerned this is an open conversation so anyone can jump in and cont…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"everyone cannot be a B to L landlord as life is not an equal sum game, people are no…"

Ian replied Oct 20, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"and when the age of retirement is pushed to the physical max , the next step will be…"

Ian replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Apologies charlotte, I pointed the pen at the wrong person. It should have been full…"

Ian replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Charlotte, do you want to change the system as in big picture touching all parts of…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I talked hypertetically about the path that potential people can take in life, not y…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"That article by the guardian is  cheap nonsense journalism. I guess it is in print s…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service