Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Paul Harvey's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Great news. Really good to have the excellent work of everyone involved with the Avo…"

Paul Harvey replied Dec 18, 2013 to Good news for Harringay – Play streets to be expanded across borough

13 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi... interested in the older girls one. I can pop over today. .. Cheers. Paul"

Paul Harvey replied Dec 15, 2013 to Children's bikes to give away

3 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Neil Thompson

"On tuesday night I passed through on the bus just as they pulled up a motorbike for…"

Paul Harvey replied Dec 4, 2013 to cyclist hit tonight?

104 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

"Try jay sinclair...plenty of good reviews and his contact details on this site. He r…"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 24, 2013 to Someone to replace door sill

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Hi again, Yes, have enquired about risk assessments, about plans to evaluate - on wh…"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 7, 2013 to Last chance to object to Hewit Road no right turn proposals

42 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Judith Box

"Nothing strange going on - am well aware of the post you refer to, and am not at all…"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 7, 2013 to Last chance to object to Hewit Road no right turn proposals

42 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Judith Box

"Ant - re. your conversation with Tony Kennedy. . Is he really saying that it is coun…"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 6, 2013 to no right turn out of hewit road

56 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by ant

"It's not - just wanted to grab Karen's attention as hadn't heard back from her re. t…"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 4, 2013 to Public meeting to discuss the future of Hornsey High Street and Hornsey Depot

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by ant

"Hi karen, Just hoping you could answer my question about the trial or no-trial stat…"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 3, 2013 to Public meeting to discuss the future of Hornsey High Street and Hornsey Depot

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by ant

"Brick Lane market worth a scout around too apparently... hope you get it back!"

Paul Harvey replied Nov 1, 2013 to Stolen Mountain Bike WARHAM RD - Silver Genesis IO with White Suspension Forks

6 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Simon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service