Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Brian Ahearne's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

""It's not a perfect world", "life's not fair", "it is what it is" - all used to main…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jun 26, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"I see the distinction as being one is fact and the other is misinterpretation/misund…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jun 26, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"Has the name had racist overtones or have we put racist overtones on the name? If it…"

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"It's issues like this which is why I wrote to the council on the same basis as my po…"

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"It's a review that Cllr Ejiofor has requested submissions on. If you read my approac…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jun 15, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"Doesn't sound like a rant to me. Sounds quite right. We need to turn the emotive kne…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jun 15, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"I've learned a lot from the above discussion, thanks to the focus on facts and accur…"

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"Can you please participate in this to discover good signals from networks?  https://…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jun 5, 2020 to Vodafone poor mobile signal issues in Harringay, Hornsey and Alexandra Palace?

22 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Vikram Dodd

"The measurements will be needed as all the doors are different sizes on the ladder."

Brian Ahearne replied May 19, 2020 to Free front door

6 May 23, 2020
Reply by Caroline Jones

"Cool, cool "

Brian Ahearne replied May 17, 2020 to Window - Ideal For Loft Conversion

6 May 17, 2020
Reply by Brian Ahearne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service