Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"If I'm right, it is a basic 'schoolboy' error John. No denigration intended. I'll ce…"

Chris Setz replied Jan 8, 2013 to How to pay 10% tax on £100,000 income

16 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

"John, I guess you put this up to amuse us/yourself - hope nobody takes you too serio…"

Chris Setz replied Jan 8, 2013 to How to pay 10% tax on £100,000 income

16 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

"Coliseum Event news: Hugo's free 'Enjoying Wine' event is on Friday 14th December @…"

Chris Setz replied Dec 4, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"There's now a single destination for info about the project- please step forward and…"

Chris Setz replied Dec 4, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"Is it practical to put everything in one place on this site, provided Rob is happy w…"

Chris Setz replied Nov 25, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"Lets meet at the space if possible - bring your own chair... Shall we put posters in…"

Chris Setz replied Nov 25, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Marice - good to have you on board.  The space is available for a month - after t…"

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"I agree with Nick - good, positive meeting last night with plenty of ideas - now to…"

Chris Setz replied Nov 24, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"Living under one sun is actually in Northumberland Park :) Seriously, it's a marvell…"

Chris Setz replied Nov 21, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"I know you guys in Harringay have got plenty of tech support from great people like…"

Chris Setz replied Nov 20, 2012 to Pop-up space to open on Green Lanes for December - Suggestions / requests welcome!

76 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service