Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,732)

Discussions Replied To (14973) Replies Latest Activity

"This from a member of the Friends of Ally Pally: "

Hugh replied Feb 16 to Mysterious objects in Alexandra park?

2 Feb 16
Reply by Hugh

"Great set of photos. Thanks for sharing. "

Hugh replied Feb 12 to 40 years since St Paul's old church burnt down

9 Feb 22
Reply by Kevin Nairn

"Sorry about this. I’m afraid it’s just aging technology and a platform host that doe…"

Hugh replied Feb 12 to Ketchup missing

18 Apr 19
Reply by Hugh

"There are quite a few discussions on both the local government boundary review as we…"

Hugh replied Jan 16 to We are in a new constiuency!

7 Jan 19
Reply by Paul Soper

"Well spotted - or is that shared knowledge amongst those championing the park? That…"

Hugh replied Jan 12 to Can I really have read this correctly? PSPO Finsbury Park

5 Jan 12
Reply by Hugh

"Fancy that! Did she ever mention this incident?"

Hugh replied Jan 12 to Found - image of North end Wightman Road towards junction with Turnpike Lane, 1948

8 Feb 16
Reply by Harry Carson

"I’m not sure that strictly speaking it’s accurate to say the glacier reached Hornsey…"

Hugh replied Jan 11 to ‘Highgate Ridge’ Eastern Cutting/Slope/Elevation, what do we call it ?

12 Apr 23
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"This looks to me like an issue of poor illustrated. They used the pre-revision versi…"

Hugh replied Jan 8 to Can I really have read this correctly? PSPO Finsbury Park

5 Jan 12
Reply by Hugh

"I heard back from the Hornsey Historical Society's conservation officer who is happy…"

Hugh replied Jan 4 to Over a century and a quarter of butcher history on Broadway Parade - will the shop-front be saved?

1 Jan 4
Reply by Hugh

"At the far end of Wightman on the corner, on the left, you can just see a single sto…"

Hugh replied Jan 2 to Found - image of North end Wightman Road towards junction with Turnpike Lane, 1948

8 Feb 16
Reply by Harry Carson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service