Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Seema Chandwani's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"*Puts on list for Emine to take me...* "

Seema Chandwani replied May 16, 2014 to Another New Restaurant Open on Green Lanes Today

22 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Betty Careless

"Hi Michael I think this is a bit more technical than first thought.  The tweeter is…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 16, 2014 to Police ask blogger to remove tweet about UKIP

9 May 16, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"Dear Lydia LOL!  You are most definately the funniest person I have ever met. Please…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 9, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"My darling Lydia Just when I think you cannot be any more amusing, you come back wi…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 9, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"Hi John D I think most "mature" people, who have a life, do not to take banter on th…"

75 May 21, 2014

"Dear Lydia You are so funny when you resort to personal attacks. I love it. You're…"

75 May 21, 2014

":( - You missed my cat outfit!!  See you at the next one, in July. Can't say no more…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"Oh Justin!!! I wondered where you've been.  How are you? Did you come on Monday, I w…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"I've just found you on Twitter... If you are who I think, then there are somethings…"

75 May 21, 2014

"Dear Lydia, I fear you maybe mistaken. I have left you some references to explain th…"

75 May 21, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service