Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, 18 signatures is disappointing.  Cllr Schmitz, Asha Kaur, myself and other coll…"

Karen Alexander replied Nov 14, 2011 to Alroy Road Pedestrian Crossing Campaign

25 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Paul Harding

"I have an update from Roger Perkins from First Capital Connect on the railway track…"

Karen Alexander replied Sep 19, 2011 to Train wheel screeching on railway behind Wightman Road.

40 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

"Anette, I have just picked this post up.  I see that James is helping you but I am v…"

Karen Alexander replied Sep 11, 2011 to Legally parked car illegally towed away. Trying to help a disabled friend. Resolved!!!!

34 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by tania

"Thanks for this Clive - it is certainly a question that can be asked at the meeting…"

Karen Alexander replied Aug 18, 2011 to Call-in to challenge Council IT spending decision

5 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Just wanted to update you on the decision of the Overview & Scrutiny Committee y…"

Karen Alexander replied Aug 16, 2011 to Proposed closure of 3 older peoples residential care homes and a learning disabilities residential and respite care home - Call-in of decision

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

"A call in is where a decision made by the cabinet is challenged.  The decision (call…"

Karen Alexander replied Aug 2, 2011 to Proposed closure of 3 older peoples residential care homes and a learning disabilities residential and respite care home - Call-in of decision

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

"Of course I meant "scenes"!  I can spell after all!"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 20, 2011 to Drama filmed in its entirety at the Hornsey Town Hall shows tomorrow

9 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"I was watching it thinking how much some of the interior shoots looked like Hornsey…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 20, 2011 to Drama filmed in its entirety at the Hornsey Town Hall shows tomorrow

9 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"The problem of HMOs in this area has been ongoing for many years.  The new licensing…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 12, 2011 to Urgent Action Required on HMOs?

123 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"I have this evening contacted the rail company to get an update on the situation - y…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 4, 2011 to Train wheel screeching on railway behind Wightman Road.

40 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service