Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"The Lib Dems were offering an immigration amnesty. It wasn't about immigration it wa…"

John McMullan replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"He was working hard in Harringay ward and made it to quite a few things in Tottenham…"

John McMullan replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Wouldn't it be funny if this was going on here? http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/…"

John McMullan replied May 9, 2010 to Borough election results: voting data & vote share analysis

9 May 9, 2010
Reply by Alison P

"the right-wing, empire-clinging, elitist, monetary-driven and selfishly wealthy Don…"

John McMullan replied May 9, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Oh bother, that was me and I was so nerdy and unfocussed when I arranged them on Thu…"

John McMullan replied May 9, 2010 to Mysterious Flowers - Thank you

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

"As a NZ expat Oh God another agoraphobic."

John McMullan replied May 8, 2010 to British Election Results under the fairer NZ electoral system (MMP)

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by matt

"Not disappointed that Jonathan did not scrape in?"

John McMullan replied May 8, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"It wasn't completely clean. The muck raking about expenses was inaccurate and unnece…"

John McMullan replied May 8, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"I hope your recycling box is not too full this week and is it not time you updated y…"

John McMullan replied May 8, 2010 to THANK YOU HARRINGAY

2 May 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Alexander

"That is why her fellow councillors like her."

John McMullan replied May 8, 2010 to Borough election results ... as they happen.

61 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service