Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I make sure my kids cycle on the road. I hope they don't get run over."

John McMullan replied Nov 22, 2010 to Pavements Are For People

5 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

"Oh yes we should. I believe the term in english is "Dancing on his (or her!) grave"."

John McMullan replied Nov 22, 2010 to Street party?

9 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

"Any bets on how many years it will be before TfL take over the job of parking enforc…"

John McMullan replied Nov 21, 2010 to Parking Permits - Can Haringey make life more difficult?

78 Mar 14, 2011

"Clive, the worst thing about our cars (IMHO) is that they sit outside our houses clo…"

John McMullan replied Nov 21, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"It's on the back page of the application form. "

John McMullan replied Nov 21, 2010 to Parking Permits - Can Haringey make life more difficult?

78 Mar 14, 2011

"Fighting the symptom AND the disease. Human beings don't live forever, why not splas…"

John McMullan replied Nov 20, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"The original post and the fact that it had a link back to the original poster's blog…"

John McMullan replied Nov 20, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"In fairness to yourself Mr Lupton, if I did something like this I would expect it to…"

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"There's a silver BMW always parked at the bottom of my road alongside the common tha…"

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Ah OK, I get it now. The obvious grammatical errors in your original post made me th…"

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service