Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Nilgun Canver's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Liz, I have already reported that and NAT officer John Forde is doing land resear…"

Nilgun Canver replied Dec 28, 2012 to rubbish not collected

37 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Dear Mr. Ozlem, pls e-mail me at nilgun.canver@haringey.gov.uk your address and tel…"

Nilgun Canver replied Dec 28, 2012 to rubbish not collected

37 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Hi Everyone, we're already doing this. Hugh, pls check the website. We're within the…"

Nilgun Canver replied Dec 28, 2012 to Urgent Action Required on HMOs?

123 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Hi Liz, in the first instance I need a group of committed parents on a particular la…"

Nilgun Canver replied Oct 23, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Hi Ant, the meeting was my 1:1 with officers. We're investigating legal requirements…"

Nilgun Canver replied Sep 28, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Area Forum discussion is a good idea Zena."

Nilgun Canver replied Sep 16, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"No probs. I'll arrange that."

Nilgun Canver replied Sep 16, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Hi, I'm really supportive of it. While we're gathering evaluation info and getting l…"

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Yes that's correct Michael. We're also liaising with Bristol for a feedback. They ar…"

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Hi Hugh, as I mentioned on Friday Veolia wanted to give time to residents to be conf…"

Nilgun Canver replied Sep 16, 2012 to Join with your neighbours to help fix the bin blight on your street

38 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service