Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Rachel Ragbir's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I am really interested. I'll send you a request for more details? Thanks :)"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Aug 12, 2015 to Two free tables to a good home

8 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by RuthElisabeth

"Is the other one still available? Thanks"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Aug 12, 2015 to Two free tables to a good home

8 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by RuthElisabeth

"Hi if it becomes available again I would be interested :) I'm on Beresford Road so n…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Aug 8, 2015 to Hand mower - free to a good shed!

8 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Catherine Smith

"I'd be happy to take the pear off you as my neighbours have a pear tree nearby so th…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Aug 3, 2015 to Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

"Hi how big are they ? I am really interested :) thanks"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Aug 3, 2015 to Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

"I would be happy to share especially for something as lovely as that :)"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jul 7, 2015 to Freecycle - gold tealight holders for wedding or cafe (used)

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

"Thanks Liz, I've replied just now :) "

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jul 7, 2015 to Freecycle - gold tealight holders for wedding or cafe (used)

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

"Hi, if they're still available I would be interested, could pick up asap this week i…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jul 5, 2015 to Freecycle - gold tealight holders for wedding or cafe (used)

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

"Hi Flora, Will inbox you to make arrangements for pick up if it's still available?…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jun 18, 2015 to Small Computer desk and swivel chair free to a good home!

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Flora

"Hi Col, If you don't mind me making 2 trips I will have both. I'll send you a frien…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jun 17, 2015 to 2 Black DVD / CD units free to a good home

4 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Col

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service