Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"Paulie - I'm sorry if your experience with giving feedback to the Council has been r…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 8, 2012 to Philip Lane disaster zone

9 May 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Well, I agree with some of the points you make. But if people are not paying close a…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 4, 2012 to Philip Lane disaster zone

9 May 8, 2012

"The plans and schedule for works were very fully reported at the planning stage(s) h…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 4, 2012 to Philip Lane disaster zone

9 May 8, 2012

"It's different from all the other sporting events you mention because they do not re…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 1, 2012 to How not to get stuck on the tube during the Olympics

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"So I'm clearly "not a fan"? I have no problem with sports, and with fair competition…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 30, 2012 to How not to get stuck on the tube during the Olympics

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"What's "sustainable" about a 9billion pound bill we will all be paying for the rest…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 30, 2012 to How not to get stuck on the tube during the Olympics

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"John D - You're absolutely right. The public money to museums, art galleries, theatr…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 29, 2012 to How not to get stuck on the tube during the Olympics

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"Ruth - Agree with you about gridlock. However, we're going to dig in here, stocked w…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 29, 2012 to How not to get stuck on the tube during the Olympics

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"John - You're right, my mistake. I was somehow mixing up digital/analogue TV with an…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 27, 2012 to TV dumping soars with digital switchover

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by andy

"Alan - It's not just TVs or other electronic equipment being dumped (or put in skips…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 27, 2012 to TV dumping soars with digital switchover

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by andy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service