Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the input to this thread, I am continuing to collate everyones though…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 12, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"The council carried some further enforcement last week, on three separate occasions…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 11, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Fantastic news, well done."

Karen Alexander replied Feb 8, 2013 to North Harringay judged ‘good’ by Ofsted - behaviour & leadership judged to be 'outstanding'.

20 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Michelle

"Fantastic news, well done."

Karen Alexander replied Feb 8, 2013 to Park View judged ‘good’ by OfSTED! Leadership and management judged outstanding!

18 Feb 14, 2013

"As far as I am aware they use the little white enforcement cars.  I think they were…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 2, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"I have asked about the signage again today.  Lets wait for a response then decide th…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 1, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"I had an email from Gary Weston, Highways Enforcement, this morning (1.2.13) to say…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 1, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Thanks for all the posts on this - it makes it easier to built up a picture of what…"

Karen Alexander replied Jan 30, 2013 to The purple bags of doom

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

"Yes John, you are probably right about the size of the delivery lorries but I am sur…"

Karen Alexander replied Jan 29, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Thanks for the info - its useful to help build a picture of the extent of the proble…"

Karen Alexander replied Jan 29, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service